Many users have reported that trying to install an application using Installous always results in an “Invalid IPA” error as shown below. After a bit of Â research, I’ve found the solution to this problem. There are two possible causes to this problem.
1. The IPA file is actually corrupted.
2. The IPA file is not corrupted but Installous tells you that it is.
The fix after the break.
Try to re-download the file from a different source, if the file is really corrupt then changing the source will work. If that is not the case follow the instructions below.
1. Uninstall Installous and AppSync.
2. Reboot your device.
3. Download AppSync FIRST and then Installous.
4. Install a free app in the APP STORE BEFORE U DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IN INSTALLOUS.
5. Install an app in installous and it should work!
I have tested this myself and can confirm that this will work.
Feel free to leave any suggestions or queries in the comments below and please “like” and “+1″ the page if this helps you out.