With iOS4 Apple introduced its revolutionary new take at multitasking. The multitasking on the iPhone 4 is a pleasure to use but the problem is that over time a lot of apps become clustered up in the background. The only way to close them was to select each single app and exit it from the multitasking menu. However, as it turns out there is a MUCH easier way to close all of the back ground apps with one single click.
The following is a guide on how to exit all apps on an iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch or an iPad.
Open up Cydia from the springboard
Navigate to the search tab and search for Remove Background.
Tap on the Remove Background package and install it.
Remove Backgound will now appear on your springboard.
Now, there are two possible ways to use Remove Background to exit all apps on the iPhone.
1. Launch the RemoveBG app and go to the activator menu.
2. Â Select the activation method from the many available to activate RemoveBG and exit all your background apps. For this example I’m going to use the volume keys.
This method is more convenient and recommended by us.
1. Add the Repo http://repo.hackyouriphone.org to Cydia.
2. Install the package Remove Background SBsettings.
3. Now you can simply swipe on the status bar, and all your toggles will accessible from anywhere on the phone. To exit all apps you simply have to press the RemoveBG button and all the open apps will be exited.
Kindly “+1″ and “like” the article if this helps you out. Thanks!