Loads of updates and additions hit MW3 this week. First is the availability of MW2′s Terminal map for PS3 users, the map went live on Xbox 360 a few weeks ago and is finally available on the Sony console.
PS3 players will also be prompted to download Patch 1.19 while PC players will be getting Patch 1.15. A full list of changes included in both of the patches are below via the MW3 forums.
PS3 1.19 Patch
- Update to Face Off logic
- Improvements to lag compensation
- Support for Elite drops 19-24
- Fix for XM25 challenges not registering
- Added logic to make Terminal count as an original map
- Fix for players changing a UAV into a second Ballistic Vest pointstreak
- Fixed Elite Web issue when sending custom classes with attachment proficiency on second primary
PC 1.15 Patch
- Valve Anti-Cheat fix to prevent VAC banned players from accessing MW3 MP servers
- Support for Terminal to autodownload as part of the patch
- Update to Face Off spawn logic
- Weapon balance changes for Assault Rifles & SMGs
- Adding all previous hot fixes
Double Weapon XP is also now live on all platforms which will last longer than the weekend although a specific date has not been announced, so you better start leveling up those pesky weapons quick!