Great news for COD junkies everywhere, Treyarch has just revealed brand new details about Call of Duty Elite for Black Ops 2. Well first of all, the Call of Duty Elite service is now free, yup you heard that right. Secondly for Black Ops 2 you will be able to buy all of the DLCs with a Season Pass costing $50. If you plan on getting the DLCs separately, that will cost you $60, so there’s $10 of saving right there.
Call of Duty Elite for Black Ops 2 will include features such as:
- Player HQ – Track Call of Duty: Black Ops II performance with rich game statistics, including enhanced match information such as heat maps and recent match data; track challenges and extensively modify your classes like never before using Treyarch’s new Pick 10 Create-a-Class system.
- Clan HQ – Join an existing clan or start your own, invite friends and then take part in Call of Duty: Black Ops II clan competitions with cool digital prizing.
- Zombies Support – For the millions of Zombies fans out there, now you can track your Zombies personal statistics and compare it to other players’ around the world.
- Call of Duty Elite TV – Launching with tablet support with Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the new Call of Duty Elite TV will deliver a renewed community focus featuring developer tips and strategy programming, custom class overviews and more.
- Social Sharing and Notifications – With Call of Duty Elite’s new notification system, you can stay updated with what is going on in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, as well as communicate directly with your clan.
The announcement video is below:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 hits stores November 13th.
So tell us guys, will you be getting the Black Ops 2 Season Pass?